An author must play an important role in promoting their books. The more you are a part of promoting your book, the more successful you will become. Successful book signings, organizing media events on your own or through friends, family, and other people are vitally important. Network and tell everyone you meet about your book. You must be proud to be a published author. Print a business card with the image of your book, ISBN, and contact information on the card and distribute it to people at networking events and other gatherings, including family reunions, school reunions, and social gatherings. Organize a media event, such as a radio or television interview, or get a book review or article in a newspaper or magazine.
We have the following demonstrable responsibilities on how we approach privacy and user information across all of our services and products:
- To use information to provide our users with valuable products and services.
- To develop services and products that reflects strong privacy standards and practices.
- To make the collection of personal information transparent.
- To give our customers choices to protect their privacy.
- To be responsible on all the information entrusted to us.
- To be the best Publishing Company world wide.
- To create a level ground for all writers worldwide.
Korloki Publishing Company created this policy to provide you with easy-to-understand information about our services to assist you in making a better choice in business relationship with us. Click to complete your ISBN form